Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Merry Monday Winners


What a great week of submissions we had last week! The design team has chosen their favourites! As always, it is tough!


Wendy's Choice: Carol L.
Our Little Inspirations
As soon as I seen Carol's card this week I knew it was the one! I love the scene she created with the pink & purple-ish background. Reminds me of a sleigh ride in a winter wonderland. Love the pink & black for Christmas! Congratulations Carol, for being my Top Pick this week! :)



Nina’s Choice: Sherry
10 weeks till Christmas and we had so many fantastic entries this week. Sherry has a wonderful blend of colours and paper on her card. I love the cute sentiment and the fun holly leaves with the large button and twine.  Congratulation Sherry on being my Top Pick this week.
Bonnie's Choice: Lisa J.
Snow Moose Creations
I love the quiet elegance of Lisa's neutral card! These papers and the Victorian sentiment are so perfect for the lodge! Congratulations, Lisa, for being my Top Pick this week.

LeAnne's Choice: Cassandra
ScrappinBliss

Cassandra's pretty concoction in icy blues and warm browns brought a smile to my face--what a happy winter scene evoking wonderful Christmas memories of past! Congrats, Cassandra, for being my Top Choice this week!

Narelle's Choice: Carol
I was drawn to Carol's card this week because of the gorgeous papers she's used as well as the clean straight lines of her card.  The added shimmer paper just adds that little bit of sparkliness that says Christmas! Congrats Carol, on being my Top Pick this week!

Allisa's Choice: Judy May
I love the color scheme of Judy's card.  Her soft coloring of Santa is perfect. The little bit of added bling really makes her card stand out!  Congrats Judy, on being my Top Pick this week!

Sue's Choice: Kim Evans
 Kim's bright cheery colours, delightful image and gorgeous Designer Papers drew me to her card.  I loved the addition of the glimmer on the ornaments and the pretty bow. Congratulation's Kim on being my Top Pick this week. 


Lesley's Choice:
Lauren Bergold of 
I laughed out loud when I saw this adorable card! The monster looked so contrite! Yep, he is a little bit sorry for the poor choice he made...but the tree was so tasty! What's a monster to do? So much fun!!! Congratulations Lauren on being this week's winner. We would love to have you join us as a Guest Designer for Monday, October 29th! Please email me by clicking the envelope icon in my blog banner.


Congratulations to everyone who joined in the fun!!! The current sketch is up and on the blog, you can play along by clicking HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the fabulous card designers. Jobs well done, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my card among your favorites Wendy! You've made my day! Congrats to all the other lucky card makers too for having their cards chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the spotlight. :) I really enjoyed that sketch. Have a happy week, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nina, for picking me as your top pick. Congrats to all of this weeks winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Bonnie, I am so glad you enjoyed my card! And congrats to everyone, what fabulous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, ♥THANK YOU♥ what a wonderful honor just to be on the same list with ANY ONE of those gorgeous and amazing cards! and yes, OF COURSE, i'd loooooove to guest design! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)