Monday, October 22, 2012

Merry Monday #38 {Winter Wishes}


Welcome to another week at Merry Monday!  The idea behind this challenge is to get a head start on your Christmas cards!  Each week, I choose one Merry Monday Winner who will then be a Guest Designer for a future challenge!  So get out your Christmas supplies and let's get to work!  I inked up a new stamp I bought from Close to My Heart. I inked it up in Black Memento Ink and then coloured it with my Copics. I love Cardinals.



The design team had created such amazing samples this week to get you into the Christmas Spirit! We hope that you will join us! Welcome to Anne Hayward as our Guest Designer this week!

Allisa Chilton Bonnie KlassLeAnne Pugliese
 
Narelle FarrugiaCarrie Gaskin (FD)Nina Forsyth 
Sue JoyceWendy AungstAnne Hayward (GD)

13 comments:

  1. Great sketch and DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Lesley! I love cardinals as well--especially against white snow! I love how you presented the DT's cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lesley. I love this weeks sketch and as always your DT has made some amazing inspiration for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Lesley! Love your pretty cardinal and that embossed background! Awesome sketch this week! Have a terrific week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card with the beautiful cardinal and the embossed background! I like this new set up too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lesley, Love the red Cardinal, we don't have a bird that bright in Australia, not where I live anyway. I like the embossing folder you used also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Lesley, I love the background texture and pretty cardinal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Lesley, I just might have to add that stamp set to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for another great challenge! I actually made 2 cards with your sketch. Gorgeous DT projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lesley, your card is gorgeous!! I really like this week's sketch design. I hope my card is okay. I have all the elements, just not exactly where you have them. If it's too off, just delete it, ok? I had fun making it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards and great sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  12. another awesome sketch and beautiful cards from the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty Lesley - love your colouring of the cardinal - you do this so well. I loooooove this sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)