Wednesday, October 18, 2017

SugarPea Designs-Holiday Product Release Day 3



Hello and welcome to Day 3 of the SugarPea Designs Holiday Product Release! Today we are featuring my two favourite sets! I love the boughs and the pine cones and the snowflakes are super delicate!


I love using both traditional and non-traditional colours on cards. This snowflake card will be easy to mass produce. I think I will skip the top layer and just do a single layer card for my other cards. I love that you could use any colour combo! Pink and greens are so pretty together for Christmas!


When I work with boughs and cones, I love adding layers. The new paper pad from the last release called "Spots and Stripes" has the perfect RED paper in it! 

I stamped the boughs in a dark green and then stamped again without re-inking the bough...that way I got the nice faded look I wanted.



Here are the products I used below...
**Please note that links to our store for these new products will not go LIVE until 6PM EST on October 20th.**





Stitched-Flags




30 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for showing the versatility of the pinecone stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely; love the layering, the pretty red stripes & this lovely new set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! Two amazing cards!!! I'm totally in love for the colouring and the details of your first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. delightful cards. LOVE the snowflakes in different colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your cards... the first one is my fave with the beautiful snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the simple white background snowflake card. Perfect for multiples this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards. Today had been my favorite so far. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These cards are lovely. Your pinecones look 3-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that red and white striped paper! It really lets the branches and pinecones shine.. I also like the variegated greens in the spray. And it's the delicacy of the snowflakes that is drawing me in on that set! Thank you for putting it in words for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards. I especially love the Pinecone card. The pinecones look so real.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards Lesley! I like your colorful snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG ! Two striking cards ! Really love the design and layout of your first card ! And your colourful snowflakes are just a delight ! So CAS ! Thanks so much for sharing and for inspiring !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards!!! I love those pink snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the stripes on the pine cone/greenery card and the colors of the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the boughs and pine cones and those pretty snowflakes. Great cards Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really pretty greenery on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are two perfect Christmas spirit cards !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two very sweet and adorable cards. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both cards are beautiful, love this new stamp set, it is so dainty and lacey!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards! I really like the snowflake one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)