Friday, October 20, 2017

October 2017 Viva la Verve Sketch


Have you seen the great sketch at Viva la Verve? Oh it's a fun one...simple yet elegant! I decided to ink up my newest Verve set called the Autumn Leaves stamp set and the Falling Leaves die set. 


I stamped the leave in Burgundy, Yellow and Green and then stamped their veins in a dark gray overtop...I purposely did not line up the leaves with their veins as I wanted to give the card a more "freestyle" whimsical feel.


You should come and join the fun at Viva la Verve
There is a great prize up for grabs! The link list will be up for the whole month and we'll choose a winner on November 2 to win a $40 gift voucher to Verve. 

Autumn LeavesFalling Leaves Die Set


4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)