Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Challenge #82 {Inspiration Challenge}


Hello and Welcome to Week Three at The Challenge! Before we get started, we are delighted to welcome a new designer to our team! She is a talented artist and a lovely person! Welcome to Vicki Finger! I asked Vicki to share a bit about herself.



Hi Everyone!  I'm Vicki Finger - a wife, mom and Mimi to 12 grandkids.  I am also Puppy Mom to Holly Noelle and Reese Mackenna.  My hubby and I have been married for 32+ years.  In 1997, I was introduced to Creative Memories Scrapbooking. In February of 2015, I started making just a few cards for a friend whose Mom had terminal cancer as a way of cheering her up from the bazillion trips she was making to hospitals for Chemo, etc.  Back then I didn't stamp at all. I used die cuts to make my cards. On August 1st of last year, I started my blog, Twinkling Paper Studio, with what is still my signature style. About 99% of my cards have shimmer or sparkle on them and many of them have some type of watercolor.  Heat Embossing is my favorite technique and I actually consider myself a bit of an artist now.  I was always told growing up that I had no artistic ability whatsoever.  Guess I proved them wrong! I look forward to getting to know each of you better and to being on this Design Team. I hope you find my work inspiring in some way.



Are you looking for last week's winners? Please CLICK HERE.

Each week we have a fun challenge for your to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh!

Here is the monthly rotation:
Week 1-Sketch
Week 2-Colours
Week 3-Photo Inspiration
Week 4-Christmas Photo Inspiration
Week 5-Wild Card (a surprise!)

The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!


A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)