Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Challenge #81 {A Colour Challenge}

Hello and Welcome to Week Two at The Challenge! 


Are you looking for last week's winner? Please CLICK HERE.


Each week we have a fun challenge for your to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh!


Here is the monthly rotation:
Week 1-Sketch
Week 2-Colours
Week 3-Photo Inspiration
Week 4-Christmas Photo Inspiration
Week 5-Wild Card (a surprise!)

This week we are thrilled to welcome
Shawna Standish from the The Grand Stampede as our Guest Designer!




The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!


A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Have fun!

6 comments:

  1. I never can see the submissions of others here. I can only follow the link to add my entry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How strange?! Have you cleared the cookies in your computer?

      Delete
    2. I guess it's because there weren't any other entries yet. *wink*

      Delete
  2. Yes,, quite recently as a matter of fact.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)