Monday, May 23, 2016

The Challenge Inspiration Challenge

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge and for playing along with our Inspiration Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! 




Congratulations, Maura!
Gorgeous stenciling and simple lines make this card a stand out!

I hope you will join us as our next Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email Kim Heggins at kim heggins @ comcast.net (no spaces)


(In Linked up order)

Hello by Daniela Dobson




Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top picks! Really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card!! I loved the inspiration photo. Congrats to the other picks too - great cards. I will be contacting Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to be in the Top 3!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)