Sunday, May 1, 2016

Simon Says Stamp {Anything Goes}


Hooray! I have stamped up a storm this weekend! It feel so good crafting in a tidy room! Purging a few older items and doing a big clean up sure helps the card making MOJO!


Today I am sharing a card I made for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge! The flowers are stamped in Hello Honey SU ink onto white cardstock. I stamped the flowers up the one side...and a little off the edge. Then using some Basic Gray ink, I stamped the sentiment and the foliage. Easy peasy, single layer card!

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


6 comments:

  1. This gorgeous card just FLOWS! Love the composition and use of bold colors, Lesley! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so pretty, Lesley! The honey and gray look so awesome together, very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Lesley! The hello honey looks fabulous with black!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)