Friday, May 6, 2016

Exciting Designing News!

Hello crafty friends! I am beyond excited to announce my amazing crafty news. 

My biggest dream has come true! I am joining the Verve Stamps Design Team as a Designer and as a Design Team Coordinator!


PRIZE ALERT: Julee is offering a prize today on my Design Team Announcement post! Please CLICK HERE to read my "interview" with Julee.


Anyone who knows me or has been following my blog knows that I ADORE Verve stamps! Why? Because the sentiments are lovely, the fonts are elegant and the flower images make my heart swoon!  


One of the first Verve sets that I ordered was the Great Friend stamp set! I was hooked after I stamped with this pretty set! And then I became totally in love with all of Julee's awesome images; especially the sentiments! 

Great Friend

Julee is one of the loveliest and most organized people I have ever "met"! 
Thank you so much, Julee for asking me to join the team! I am completely honoured!


So today is my first day as a Verve Diva and I HAD to use the Great Friend set married with the new sensational sentiment set called Simply Amazing for my Viva la Verve card! On my card today, I watercoloured those flowers and then used my Copic marker-to add some more detail to the flower centers.


I hope you will come and play along with us! Julee has created an awesome sketch for you and I would love to see what you create. Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy Friday!

35 comments:

  1. So happy for you Lesley! You always rock the Verve goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I will look forward to more of your Verve cards. This one is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Leslie and congrats on being a Verve Diva!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Lesley! And I can see why you love this stamp set so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lesley! You will be one fabulous diva at verve. All the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Lesley! I am so, so thrilled for you! You will make a fantastic addition to the Verve team and a great team leader, I'm sure!! Congrats to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah!!!!! Huge congrats, Lesley! You do beautiful things with Verve flowers! Julee is blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley, congratulations on this wonderful news! You've certainly captured my heart with your abundant creativity, so knowing we'll be seeing even more of your amazing talents has me tickled pink! Yayyyy for you; double yayyy for us!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!! That is awesome news!! I've always loved the Verve stamps too. Excited to see your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful! Congratulations on becoming a Verve Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is exciting news!!! You already know how I feel about Julee and Verve!! I've been a fan of her and her stamps since day one! You must be thrilled! Congrats!!! Lovely card too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic news, congratulations! Your card is lovely and I really like that you used your favorite Verve stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yaaay, Lesley! Awesome news! Big congrats to you!! :)
    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh Lesley, how exciting. You so deserve this, your cards are always amazing, and I can't wait to see what you create with all their awesome stamps.....Loved them too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lesley I am so excited. Congratulations you are going to be amazing! Gorgeous card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card Leslie and wonderful news to go with it. Congratulations, well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, Lesley! They're so lucky to have you! What a beautiful creation, too! LOVE those blooms! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such exciting news!!! You will be excellent!!!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Leslie. I bet you are super excited. Love yor first Verve card. Gorgeous stamp colours and fabulous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats, Lesley! The is so perfect for you - there has been more than one time that I have gone and purchased a Verve stamp because of a card of yours that showcased it!! I will also write this on the Verve blog so Julee knows she picked a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So happy for you, Lesley - can't wait to see what you have in store for us with Verve's amazing products!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! Love your amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's brilliant news Lesley, congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations Lesley, love your card111

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely flowers on this card! So pretty and you did great on the sketch - congratulations on joining the team - enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, how fabulous! Congratulations, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations :) this is so exciting. I love your stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations. Wonderful news. Love Julee, Verve and Verve stamps & dies.
    Love your pretty card and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations Lesley!!! So happy that your dream has come true. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  30. So blessed to have you on the team! Love this dreamy little card.

    ReplyDelete
  31. YAY and a huge congrats Lesley!! I'm so happy for you, you are going to do an amazing job!! Your card is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)