Monday, March 21, 2016

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge and for playing along with our colour challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! We really all weigh in and voting is always tough!!! The work that gets linked up each week is so inspiring!


Congratulations, 8. Caroline - KISS



Such a cute and sweet design! Caroline used the colours perfectly and really captured the fun of these colours together!

I hope you will join us as our next Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email Kim Heggins at kim heggins @ comcast.net (no spaces)


(In numerical linked up order)







We will be back in one hour with our next challenge! 



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Caroline on her win; talk about a fabulous card using The Challenge colours. I'm thrilled and honoured to see my card standing alongside Jen's and Lee Ann's! What a delightful treat this Monday morning. My blog will wear the Top Pick badge proudly. THANK YOU!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! So thrilled to see my card up there. Thank you so much.
    Congrats to the other winners. Fabulous work by everyone and
    lots of inspiration for me to take away.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)