Monday, March 28, 2016

The Challenge #66 {Masculine Inspiration Challenge}

Hello and Welcome to Week Four at The Challenge! This week is our Masculine Inspiration Challenge and we have a Nautical theme for you! We hope you are inspired to play along!


Are you looking for last week's winner? Please CLICK HERE.

Each week we have a fun challenge for your to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh!


Here is the monthly rotation:
Week 1-Sketch
Week 2-Colours
Week 3-Photo Inspiration
Week 4-Masculine Photo Inspiration
Week 5-Wild Card (a surprise!)

For my card, I decided to get our a new Darice (NBUS) embossing folder and finally put it to good use. I also had some Project Life cards with a nautical theme I wanted to use. I matched it with a sentiment from Verve's Strong Anchor set. A simple card for today's challenge!



The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!


(Featured Designer)

The Challenge GD 4

Caroline (Guest)


10 comments:

  1. LOVE the inspiration - the DT and the GDs have provided such awesome inspiration!! Love to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects ladies, I'm excited to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! Love, love, LOVE that background texture, Lesley; and your bold, horizontal stripes are perfectly fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Lesley, I love the textured background and that fabulous sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, Lesley, the crisp lines and plaid combined with the textured background and awesome sentiment make for a really fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Lesley! So crisp and textured and it captures the inspiration piece so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a wonderful challenge, and the cards featured by everybody on the DT are a great way to get it going ... such amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crisp and fresh and gorgeous, Lesley ... the background texture is fabulous with the bold stripes and stamped anchor! Thanks so much for having me as your Featured Designer for March! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Lesley, this is so wonderful! I love this sentiment, the embossing and that plaid! FABULOUS card! XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lesley the inspiration from your DT are beautiful and awesome
    and your card I love the crisp Embossing paper on your card and lovely design and color...really manly..and Manly card oh I love to made..see my entry Lesley hope you like it :) hugs from Germany
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)