Monday, March 7, 2016

The Challenge #63 {A Sketch}

Hello and Welcome to Week One at The Challenge! It is the start of a new month and that means we have a sketch for you to try!! I have decided to take this week off from designing.



Are you looking for last week's winner? Please CLICK HERE.

Each week we have a fun challenge for your to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh!


Here is the monthly rotation:
Week 1-Sketch
Week 2-Colours
Week 3-Photo Inspiration
Week 4-Masculine Photo Inspiration
Week 5-Wild Card (a surprise!)

This month we are thrilled to welcome Anita in France as our Featured Designer!
My Photo
Anita in France


Hello ... bonjour ... I’m Anita in France ... and I’m blessed to live in beautiful south west France.  I’ve crafted in one way or another since I can remember and got seriously into card making about three years ago, when I started my blog.  My style is mostly clean and simple  … sometimes graphic, sometimes quirky, occasionally whimsical … and at times, there’s a technique or two thrown in for good measure! I’m thrilled and honoured to have been invited to be Guest Designer at The Challenge this month … do hope you’ll have chance to play along with us … I’m looking forward to seeing what you create over the next four weeks!      

Welcome, Anita!

The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!

8 comments:

  1. Yay, Anita!!
    Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing lineup of DT cards! I LOVE this sketch. Congrats to the oh-so-talented Anita and Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to be a guest designer here today, thank you so much! and congrats to Anita! All the DT cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sketch & cards! I can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the warm welcome, ladies ... I'm honoured to be among such talent! Gorgeous cards ... such wonderful inspiration! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally got to play in this awesome challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards by the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful sketch and cards design team!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)