Monday, November 30, 2015

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge and for playing along with our Christmas Theme Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! Wow! We were blown away by all of the submissions! Over 100! Thank you so much for playing along with us! We sure had a difficult time narrowing it down!




Congratulations, Jinny!
Jinny's card is absolutely stunning! She has created an amazing sky and the monochromatic colour scheme is perfect!! 
 
I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information! 


(In alphabetical order)

IMG_9590

Pam Sparks Elliana Ornament with Poinsettia Corner



Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great way to start my day! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top picks! I am honoured and thrilled and will display your badge proudly! Congrats to the other winners as well, such gorgeous Christmas cards! See you again soon. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek! Thanks so much, ladies! I'm absolutely honored! And a HUGE congrats to Bhavana, Pam, and Pamellia, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely cards!! Congratulations to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! So delighted to be one of the top picks! Smily big here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)