Monday, October 19, 2015

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! 




Congratulations, Darnell!
Such a simple and effective card from Darnell. The image is lovely and the watercolor look is both fresh and vibrant!

I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information! 




Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!


7 comments:

  1. Ouuuhhh!!!!!! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top picks. I will be proudly displaying your badge on my blog. This was a great challenge and I am looking forward to seeing the new one. Thank you to Monika: I found THE CHALLENGE blog via her post! Darnell, I really love your card also, congratulations to the winner spot! And of course my congratulations also go to all other top picks. Such a beautiful gallery!
    Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Michele for picking my card. Congrats everyone, amazing cards. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squeeeee! Thank you for choosing my card as the winner! I did literally squeal! Congratulations to all the very talented top picks! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all winners!! Wonderful creations!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my card as a top pick. Congratulations to Darnell, you created a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Darnel and the other top-picks! Thanls so much for choosing my card as a toppick! HAve a colourfull week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lori for choosing come as your top pick this week! Huge congrats to Darnell and all the other featured artists.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)