Friday, July 3, 2015

The Challenge Winners for Nautical

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! 


Congratulations, Tenia!



Tenia's striking nautical card was a stand out for me!

We are on a break now, Tenia but we will be back in September. I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge when we return! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information! 






We will be back in September! Enjoy your summer!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for Tenia and all the lovely top picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire for picking my card! Also congrats to the rest of the winners! Beautiful creations everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Tenia...such an awesome card! Applauding and cheering all the winners, and a special THANK YOU to Kim for selecting my card as her favourite! So honoured!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all of the winners and thanks for the honor.....YAY.....so so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Tenia! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners. Thanks for picking my card, Kimberly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)