Monday, June 22, 2015

The Challenge {Theme Challenge: Nautical}

PWelcome to The Challenge! I wanted to let you know that we need a few more days to choose our winners for our Tea Inspiration Challenge-so the winners will be posted on Wednesday! Stay tuned!


This is our final challenge for the month of June! It is a theme challenge and we are looking for "Nautical" projects. The design team and I will be taking July and August off from The Challenge and so this will be our final challenge until September! So come and play along!


I have finally had the chance to get inky and I couldn't wait to play along at Viva la Verve! The sketch is a fun one and I used some scraps to create little flag accents on my card. I kept my card super simple as it is all I can seem to manage these days! Only one week left of work and then my left will settle down again!


The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer for when we are back in September! So come and join the fun! 

 Karolyn Loncon-Featured Designer

Hayley Kew - Guest Designer


11 comments:

  1. Glad you finally had time to play, Lesley! Love your card - especially like the twine and the added little flags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh, I think Nautical...next to Coffee...is one of my favorite inspiration challenges....awesome card Lesley and love the DT Gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lesley and I love the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the fun and fabulous challenge! The DT work is amazing! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesley, I love your card -- great take on the sketch, too! I love red and blue paired with kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley I love your nautical card! Great challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to take a second and just say that the DT cards are all Fantastic! Well done ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Lesley! Love those diagonal stripes and the twine accents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ~Hi, Just found you, WOW your Design Team cards are awesome, Thanks for the inspiration, Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)