Monday, May 25, 2015

Welcome Baby {SugarPea Designs Colour Challenge}



There is a brand new challenge over at SugarPea Designs...it is a COLOUR Challenge and the first colours are SO pretty!!! I couldn't wait to get out my new Welcome Baby stamp and die set to make a baby card! I think the colours are perfect for a baby card! I am also linking to the current Paper Issues Linky party.

 

I used a doily to create a "feminine" feel to my card and kept the design simple. I stamped each letter to spell "baby" in Strawberry Slush ink and cut out the blocks with my scissors.


Store--Welcome-Baby

One of the new dies is this adorable rocking horse! I just used the die and found some yellow polka dot designer paper in my stash! Simple and easy! 


Come and play along with us to win a credit to the store!! You do not have to use SugarPea Stamps but we love it when you do!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how stinkin' sweet is this?? It's a polka dotted delight! Love what you've done with that doily focal centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love the color combo that you used. Such a sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Lesley I love the doily.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)