Monday, May 18, 2015

The Challenge #35 {Inspiration Challenge}

Welcome to The Challenge! This week we have an inspiration challenge! Be inspired by the colours, the flowers, the texture and so on...the sky's the limit!


For my card, I inked up one of my favourite Stampin' Up floral stamps called "Elements of Style". I was inspired by the colours in the photo and went to work!


I love what the Featured Designer, Sandie Munro did with this challenge! CAS perfection!


The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!



Kim HegginsAnita MaddenKimberly Wiener
Lee Ann Barrett Claire BroadwaterNance Salkeld
Watercolored Thanks-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Paper Smooches



Lori Tecler
(Guest Designer)
Michele Ferguson



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamping and love the design. Love the strip of DSP at the bottom x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Lesley - so bright and cheery! Looks like a challenge I need to put on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, your card is so beautiful. Love your gorgeous yellow roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, ladies!! I lovely this sunny yellow challenge! Thank you! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, how did I miss this, Lesley!? Gorgeousness! That is my all time favorite SU floral and boy, did you knock this out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cheery design! The strip of patterned paper across the bottom of the card is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)