Monday, May 11, 2015

The Challenge #34 {Yellow, Orange & Green}

Hello and welcome to The Challenge! Every week I host a new challenge on my blog and this week we have a fun and summery "Colour Challenge" to inspire you! We hope it does!


For my card, I decided to use a stamp set from Verve called "Kind Words" and I paired it with the "Vintage Roses" set from Altenew. I have been watercolouring a lot lately and I decided to add some water to the floral images. I am playing along with a couple of other challenges today! Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Let's Get Sentimental, Altenew's Tunisia Inspiration Challenge and Verve Floral Inspiration Challenge

May Challenge: From Places Abroad – Tunisia Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

I added some neutral twine to my card and used a background die from MFT Stamps and their Stitched Rectangle Die to mimic the design in the Altenew Inspiration photo. I thought the background die looks like the inspiration and texture. I hope it worked!


This month we are honoured to have Sandie Munro with us as our Featured Designer! I absolutely LOVE her CAS (clean and simple) design.

(Featured Designer)

The design team has once again shown all the way you can be inspired this week! 
We hope you will join us!

   
Kim HegginsAnita MaddenKimberly Wiener
Lee Ann BarrettClaire BroadwaterNance Salkeld


Floral Thank You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Avery Elle



Lori Tecler
Colleen Foelker (Guest Designer)
Michele Ferguson

9 comments:

  1. One of my favorite Verve sentiments. Lovely frame around the card and some of my favorite colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your water colouring is just amazing,,the yellow blooms are a joy! Love The at frame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lesley! Love the water colored flowers and fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, your card is gorgeous! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lesley. Love all the designers' cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to have found your challenge, Lesley. I truly enjoyed your creation for this challenge and all of the team members creations too!!! Can't wait for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, Lesley! Love the designer's cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! A whole lotta awesomeness in this challenge! Loved those inspirations from DT...and participant cards!
    Thank u for this challenge. :)
    Cheers!
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is nothing short of gorgeous, Lesley! Love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)