Sunday, May 24, 2015

Altenew May Inspiration Challenge


Tonight I could not wait to play with my new Altenew stamps. I ordered a whole bunch of them! I think I fell in love with the Altenew Stamps because the are forgiving and artistic. I love that I can stamp "out of the lines". 


Tonight I used watercolor paper and distress inks. Stamping the images in the distress inks, I then used my watermarker to "pull" the colour out of the flowers. I was inspired to use the colours in Altenew's Tunisia Inspiration Challenge...so much fun and pushed me out of my comfort zone! I was also intrigued and inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch. Hope you can see my interpretation! 

May Challenge: From Places Abroad – Tunisia 

This single layer card took minutes to make. It was easy and fun!

7 comments:

  1. Lesley, this is so beautiful. Love it. I have been into watercoloring lately so it really speaks to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Don't you just love distress inks and Altenew stamps? I have some new ones coming, too. Love your gorgeous card and the colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!!! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, watercoloring is your calling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lesley...love your beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)