Thursday, October 23, 2014

Art Impressions {New AI People-Punny} & Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge


God morning crafty friends and welcome to a brand new challenge and stamp release for Art Impressions! This challenge is all about PUNS and I was happy to ink up this new stamp called "Gutter-ly Incredi-Bowl".



I used the fun sketch over at Splitcoast Stampers! Instead of the three dots, I used three little flags that I punched out. 


Hope you will come and play along with our Punny Challenge over at Art Impressions!


3 comments:

  1. Ah! A challenge about puns? Count me in! This is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute, Lesley!! She reminds me so much of Fred Flintstone bowling with how she is standing on her tippytoe with her other toe pointed backward! HAHA! Fantastic card!! I love it!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...she's perfect in orange and brown. What a fun card Lesley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)