Sunday, September 14, 2014

Paper Sweeties September Release Countdown!


Time for a new stamp release over at Paper Sweeties! Sometimes it is nice to dress up a bottle of wine for a special occasion! Using the new star die, I cut out a star from some glimmer paper and then heat embossed the sentiment in silver embossing powder and ink. I had some fancy shiny ribbon that I used for the top of my tag!


Be sure to hop along to see what the rest of the team did with the new goodies from Paper Sweeties!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Talk about a sparkly tag! Love the silver & aqua. Perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tag to make a bottle of wine special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet tag! Love the star and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the silver and turquoise together! This is fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)