Saturday, June 21, 2014

CASE this Sketch, FUSION & Colour Me {Thinking of You}


Felt good to craft tonight. I am working on reorganizing my craftroom...I have been neglecting my craft space and only crafting for design team deadlines. This means I craft quickly and do not have the time to tidy up after myself. Yep...an awful mess is in my craftroom...tomorrow I am tackling it!


I played along with a couple of challenges. Did you see that my FUSION team is working with the ladies over at CASE this Sketch? Cool hey! So I went to work and made a card using the sketch and I used the colours from Colour Me. I couldn't resist the pretty combo this week! It is one of my favourite colour palettes!



I was excited to use some new Stampin' Up goodies. I used a new pretty floral set called Flower Patch. It also has matching dies. I used the set to create the flower and leaves on my card. I wanted a smaller sentiment and so I used one from Verve. The pattern paper is also from Stampin' Up and new...it is called All Abloom.

  


16 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the big layered flower, very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous FUSION/Colour Me!! ..ad CAS(e) this sketch too!! LOVELY pinks!
    Super sweet sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those layered dies...and a gorgeous color combo Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've paired the sketch with those lovely colors, your card is BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, love the colors Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors you used on this Lesley! and that wonderful layered flower is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulously done!! Great take on the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love the gentle summery colours and that patterned paper is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely beautiful! Amazing how even with a messy craft room, beauty blooms :) Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful in every way, Lesley! So glad you joined us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so very beautiful! I love when you come play with us at Fusion Lesley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty, I love the layered flower and lovely colors :) thank you for sharing with Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lesley I had this card pinned on my Pinterest board and keep admiring it so I came back to see if I ever left a comment. Shame on me! I'm trying out this stamp set for the first time tonight and thank you for the inspiration. Love the single flower, the leaves on the banner, and the background of DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous, Lesley! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)