Monday, May 5, 2014

The Challenge Winners

Here are the winners for The Challenge #5...remember, the main winner is invited to be my guest designer...

As I mentioned before, it is really "challenging" for me to choose winners...I adore everyone's card and I know that each card is created from the heart! But I know as a card maker, I love the thrill of being highlighted at a challenge...and so I have chosen One Main "Winner" and a Top 3. I have also explained why I have chosen these cards. 

My main Winner this week is:



Well, Kathy's card is just super! Love the way the chevron papers mimics the waves and I adore the darling anchor! Congrats, Kathy!

Kathy, if you would like to join me as a Guest Designer for the next challenge, please email me by clicking the MAIL icon in the top right hand corner of my blog banner. It looks like a little envelope!

My Top 3 picks are (in alphabetical order):



Colourful and bold, Janis' card packed a punch! I love that she added the flowers and the flip flops are adorable!

Rag Doll Thank You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Clear and Simple Stamps

Lori's pretty card caught my eye right away. I loved the mix of papers she used and the amazing colouring she did. 


What a lovely card Vicki created! I think the simple dot background really allowed the vibrant butterfly to pop!

Congratulations to all the winners and to everyone who played along. I will be back in one hour with a brand new sketch and challenge. Thanks for joining me!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. Love the other top picks, and the winner's card rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ladies! awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)