Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Paper Sweeties April Inspiration Challenge #18 - 'Sweet Treats'


Welcome to another monthly challenge for Paper Sweeties! This month our colours are fresh and Easter themed!!! I went to work with the sweet egg die and some pattern papers!


I used Sketch #478 from Splitcoast Stampers for my layout!  


I layered some pattern papers to compliment the Easter Eggs. I used Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes and Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes Sweet Cuts. I also used some Cotton Candy Baker's Twine.


Be sure to hop along to see what the rest of the team created!



11 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Lesley, those patterned eggs are adorable! Sweet little Easter card!

Charlene said...

Such a sweet spring card, I lpve it!

Annette Allen said...

what a cute card..

Tracey McNeely said...

Lesley what a fantastic card! Love those bright eggs!

Maria said...

Pretty card! Love the bright colored eggs!

Jeanne J said...

Lots of layers for CAS Lesley! I love the combo of the blue and red and the sentiment taking center stage!

Kristi Schurr said...

Very pretty! Love your CAS style!

Lisa said...

Darling Easter card Lesley!!

Larissa Heskett said...

Wow!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE your CAS Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Mynn xx said...

This is SO darling!!! LOVE those sweet eggs and the fabulous clean design! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

PS: I'm your newest follower! I'd love for you to hop over to my blog (On a Stampage) because I have TWO giveaways going on right now! :)

Debbie said...

Egg-stra sweet card, my friend!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)

Blogging tips