Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Paper Sweeties April Inspiration Challenge #18 - 'Sweet Treats'


Welcome to another monthly challenge for Paper Sweeties! This month our colours are fresh and Easter themed!!! I went to work with the sweet egg die and some pattern papers!


I used Sketch #478 from Splitcoast Stampers for my layout!  


I layered some pattern papers to compliment the Easter Eggs. I used Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes and Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes Sweet Cuts. I also used some Cotton Candy Baker's Twine.


Be sure to hop along to see what the rest of the team created!


11 comments:

  1. Lesley, those patterned eggs are adorable! Sweet little Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet spring card, I lpve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley what a fantastic card! Love those bright eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Love the bright colored eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of layers for CAS Lesley! I love the combo of the blue and red and the sentiment taking center stage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love your CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE your CAS Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO darling!!! LOVE those sweet eggs and the fabulous clean design! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

    PS: I'm your newest follower! I'd love for you to hop over to my blog (On a Stampage) because I have TWO giveaways going on right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Egg-stra sweet card, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)