Thursday, February 13, 2014

Paper Sweeties February Stamp Release {Happy Birthday Sweetie}

Hello friends! Welcome to Release Week at Paper Sweeties! Yippee!!! You will LOVE this month's offerings! I squealed when I found the teapot die in my design team stash from Debbie! I have ALWAYS wanted a teapot die!!! Love it!

DS137 by the Deconstructed Sketch   photo PI-Sidebar-Logo.png

I wanted to play along with a few challenges out in blogland and was immediately inspired by the lovely sketch at Deconstructed Sketches and I wanted to play along with the Card Concept, creating a Monochromatic "pink" card in the Classy & Elegant style! Also, I see at Paper Issues that the theme is "Fill "er Up" which is perfect for my teapot themed card! Hooray! I miss my Paper Issues peeps.

Come and join our hop to see what the 
Paper Sweeties design team has put together for you! 

Welcome Spring
Tea For Two Sweet Cuts

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Leslie! Love those papers and the adorable teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love that teapot! super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm smitten with your polka dot teapot ~ cute Lesley!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a delightful & spring-like card; TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet :) polka dots are always fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mix of papers! And, love the polka dot tea pot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley, your little tea pot is wonderful! Love the gray and pink and sweet polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that polka dot tea pot and the pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty papers and beautiful results with the Tea Pot die and sentiment stamp, Lesley! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay..this is just super cute! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these beautiful layers, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness Lesley this is just a beautiful card! Totally loving your teapot! You've combined all of these challenges perfectly! Thanks for playing with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  13. No doubt about it....you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)