Monday, November 11, 2013

Merry Monday #83 {Stripes, Red, Chocolate with Stars or Hearts}

Welcome to another week at Merry Monday! Wow, so many amazing samples last week...you really aced the red/aqua combo! Today's inspiration is a little bit country!!! I hope you like it. I will admit, I struggled with this challenge and made about 3 different cards but it finally came together and I really like the card I ended up with for my final card! 


Stripes, Red, Chocolate with Stars or Hearts!

1. Each week there will be a brand new challenge posted on Monday at 5am (PST).
2. The challenge will be either a theme, an inspiration photo, a sketch or a colour combo.
3. Each participant is encouraged to comment on 3 cards in the Gallery.
4. Have fun!
5. Follow the weekly challenge closely.

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: SU-Jolly Bingo Bits, Memory Box Sentiment
Inks: Raspberry Ripple
Papers: Raspberry Ripple, Kraft, Echo Park DSP, White, Chocolate Chip
Extras: Cork Star, Button, Square Punch, Square Scallop Punch, Twine, Diagonal Embossing Folder

Welcome to our Guest Designer this week Kristie!! She won our challenge last month but was away in Disneyland and could not Guest Design, so we are happy she could join us this week! Would you like to be a Guest Designer? Be sure to play along, as our weekly winner is our next Guest Designer!





Allisa ChiltonBonnie KlassKaren Davis



Karren JohnsonLeAnne PuglieseLoll Thompson

Margaret Moody 
Linda Callahan (Featured Designer)
Nina Forsyth 

Sue JoyceKristie Goulet (Guest Designer)Wendy Aungst


17 comments:

  1. Wow, Lesley! I love this too! That twine is perfect and I love that star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Lesley. This is a grea color combo and challenge this week. Can't wait to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lesley...love the embossing and the cork star!

    Pretty cards ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This challenge requires some thought! Everyone on the design team came up with fabulous cards - I'd like to CASE every single one of them! Lesley, I love the rustic cork star and twine on your card - great finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lesley! Classic Christmas - your star is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leslie Just love the inspiration Photo any thing country I'm happy ! Love your card with your very pretty colors and cork star. this is my 2nd visit and entering this challenge. . all the DT did a outstanding job on each of their cards..
    I will be back again next week have a great week, Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lesley. Great card!! Love all that red ... so pretty and cheerful. Great design ... LOVE the cork star! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Lesley. That cork star is so cute and ties in perfectly with the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so beautiful Leslie!! I love the inspiration this week! Hoping to play along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is just lovely Lesley - great inspiration pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card and lovely colors to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty card Lesley, I love the background texture and fabulous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous card Lesley. I love the strong red background with the lovely chocolate paper. The cork star is a wonderful addition.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great challenge!!! ;)
    the photo is very inspiring, I like the colors and the elements

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just found your challenge blog and I am so excited to play along!! Thanks for the great inspiration!! All of the DT's examples were awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Phew, I made it! This challenge was so terrific, Lesley, as evidence by your amazing card and the stunning DT cards! The gallery cards are really awe-inspiring, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)