Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Whimsy and Stars Studio {Greetings of the Season}


Another digital stamp is being released this week at Whimsy and Stars Studio!!! I was super excited to ink up this sweet image because it is a CHRISTMAS image! Hooray!!! This image is called "Holly" and will be released on Tuesday, October 8th. Click here to see more Christmas images from Whimsy and Stars Studio!


I inked up this little Angel with my Copics and used a clean and simple design for my sketch. I then added a little red twine as an accent. 

Giveaway!

ONE random winner from our followers will win ONE DIGI STAMP design of their choice. To enter, make sure to follow our blog & leave a comment on this post. Winner will be announced on Thursday, October 10th both on this blog and on Facebook.

Stamps: Whimsy and Stars "Holly" and Paper Smooches
Inks: Copics
Papers: Gumball Green and Simple Stories 
Extras: Twinery Twine in Red

I am also playing along with the following challenges:



Decorate the tree

Christmas Cards All Year Round

11 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the background sheet music and the pop of red baker's twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet image, Lesley and I love the idea that she is singing carols with your sheet music that you added!!
    So lovely!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and I also adore the background sheet music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great papers and coloring Lesley! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Lesley...could this BE any cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous and your colouring is gorgeous as always Lesley. Subscribed to both blog and FB pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image and you've coloured it so beautifully, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet! Love that image! Thank you for joining Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N, CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)