Friday, October 11, 2013

Verve October 2013 Sketch and Inspiration


Well I tried my best and submitted 3 cards to the Paper Crafts call for submissions. They didn't get chosen but I am not going to give up...back to the drawing board!!! I will try again next time! This was one of the cards I submitted. I used the current October 2013 Verve Sketch. I also needed to use the Inspiration Photo attached to the sketch and this time around, I focused on the orange and blues on the bowls matched with the neutral "cream" colour. Once again I used a flower on my card. I made another card using the Verve Challenge as well and it can be found here. I am also playing along with Simon Says Stamp-use any rubber or clear stamp!

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Verve-Joyful Blooms
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: My Mind's Eye-Reunion
Extras: Leaf Die, Black Gemstones, Flag Die, Oval Nesties

11 comments:

  1. I have those papers and love them. Gorgeous flower adn way to use the sketch and insp. pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the colors,, that big bloom. Congrats on going for it and don't give up just try again. One of these days I will do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't give up....Fight Fight Fight....you got this ...it's just a matter of time! Your card is gorgeous Lesley! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful, Lesley. Love the patterns and layers. I would have picked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card Lesley. Wonderful colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your card is stunning Leslie!! I can't imagine why they didn't pick it! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your color combo and papers Lesley. This is a great sketch and you have done it justice with your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Lesley! I love the warm colors. Kudos to you for trying and for keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and terrific details!! love what you did with the sketch and inspirational photo...it's gorgeous and keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't give up my friend...this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)