Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Verve #3 & CAS-ual Fridays {Masculine Birthday}


Happy hump day! Today I am sharing a card I made on the weekend. I loved the Verve #3 Sketch and the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays to use Stitches on your card. I went with faux stitches.

  

I had not made a masculine card lately and we have some men birthdays coming up in the family, so I used the cute Verve sketch and got out my mustache die. I recently purchased some new Echo Park Paper-it is Fall themed and I used the chevron design for my card. The sentiment comes from the Verve set called "Joyful Blooms".

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love those mustaches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is PERFECT! LOVE it, it cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the trio of mustaches! Nice colors. Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card makes me smile! It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh this is so creative and fun!! I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! Those mustaches are too cute (although cute and mustaches don't normally go together!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, there is really no doubt about the masculinity of your card! Three mustaches will do that! Very fun, Lesley, love it. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so super cute! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)