Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sharing Something a Little Different!!!


I am excited to share something special on my Whimsy and Stars post today!!! I have also shared this card and some pictures of my sweet cat, Penney! While I was colouring this image, I was thinking of her!

I hope you will come and check it out!! 

Just click HERE to see it. 

Stamps: Digital Stamp by Whimsy and Stars Studio called Pumpkin Kitty
Inks: Copics
Papers: from my stash of papers (will I ever get through them all?)
Extras: Twine, Black Rhinestones, Circle Punches, Oval Nesties

Instant Download Digital Stamp: Pumpkin Kitty

I used this cute digital image from Whimsy and Stars Studio called Pumpkin Kitty. I tied some twine around the base of my card to break up the dark designer paper. I am also playing along with a few fun challenges!!! Thank you so much for your inspiration!

Stampin' Royalty (Photo Inspiration)


Ribbon Carousel Challenge
For October, let's see your....
 Fall anHalloween creations!

Simon Says Stamps-Polka Dots

8 comments:

  1. Love the adorable image on your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling image, cute card! Like your colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the cutest images I have ever seen? I am a sucker for polka dots too! Great card Lesley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love the softer colors and sweet image! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this is so adorable, Lesley! It would be so fun to be able to put my little mouse with a pumpkin on the same card as your little cat with a pumpkin! Oh, wait, I can coz it's digital! Now I just have to remember this after I get back from my sister's - highly unlikely! Your circles and dots are just perfect for your Penney-inspired layout! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love this little digi stamp…way to cute and you colored him or her perrrrrfectly !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO CUTE! I love it.
    If you'd like a couple more great challenges to enter, please check out these:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Anything Goes (every week)
    www.vssweetideas.com - (Halloween for October)
    We would LOVE having you play along at both of these fun challenges.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)