Monday, October 7, 2013

Shabby Tea Room #187 {A Sketch by ME!!!}


The time has come for a brand new challenge over at the Shabby Tea Room and this week I am the hostess with a SKETCH!!! I decided to flip my sketch and make a vertical card!!! 


I inked up some Paper Sweeties images. I used the adorable Abigail and the pretty sentiment set called So Sweet of You.



I coloured the image with my Copic markers and used a neutral based backdrop for my images. Her dress is paper pieced and then I cut out the image with my Oval Nestabilities. I love working with Debbie's sweet images...it is fun playing paper dolls!!!


Come and join us at the Shabby Tea Room!

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors and sweet image. I like how you are doing your flowers also, very pretty. Love the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the colours you used, they work so well together. Cute image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)