Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Seize the Sketch #7 & The Ribbon Carousel {Just Because Gift Set}


Good morning!!! We have an awesome sketch by Jen Nelson this week at Seize the Sketch!! I loved working with it and I know you will too! I am also sharing this card for the current Ribbon Carousel Fall/Halloween Theme Challenge. Go link up!



This month's theme is Fall anHalloween!


The fabulous Mona Pendleton from My Favorite Things is sponsoring Seize the Sketch #7 and she provided the team with her beautiful stamps and dies. She is also providing this prize for our winner of Sketch #7. Woo-hoo! Just look at what you could win!


I got the opportunity to play with this beautiful set and I created a Fall themed "Just Because Gift Set". I wanted to use some burlap ribbon, some Fall colours and I took a more clean-lined approach to my card this week. It was nice to use some of my designer paper scraps too!


Mona Pendleton Designs products are a fun and versatile collection of stamps, dies and stencils that may be purchased at https://www.mftstamps.com/

Check out her STAMPS, DIES and STENCILS.



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift set! Love the colors and the touch of burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...love this beautiful card...the yellow is so pretty!! Mona's dies and stamps are awesome as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the bit of burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous gift ensemble Lesley! Your yellow roses look so pretty! Thank you making them look so beautiful and thank you again for the awesome opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous set you created Lesley. I love the colors and the pretty roses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lesley, the roses are so pretty and I love the sunny bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Lesley. Love the soft yellow roses and the burlap together! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous set Lesley. I love the butter against the white, and the way the burlap softens and breaks the hard edges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yahooo for polkas! This is so very pretty Lesley...the colors and the touch of texture is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty flowers! I love the burlap and the pretty polka dot paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)