Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Seize the Sketch #5 {Greetings of the Season}

Time for a new sketch over at Seize the Sketch! This week Amy T is our sketch designer and she has created a CAS sketch which I will use again and again!!!



To learn more about our guidelines, please click HERE.

Timeless Twine is our sponsor for STS#5!  The winner of the challenge will receive 3 spools of Timeless Twine!

Photobucket

I went CAS with my card and let my designer paper do all the work! I love that! The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and they are having an Anything Goes Challenge this week, so I am linking up there! I also used some black and white twine at the top...for an accent. I hope you will come and join us at 


14 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute! Love those ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ornaments are adorable and I had to hop on over to see where they were from, I thought they were fun stamps. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your adorable card. The ornaments are so cute. I thought they were stamps also. The b/w twine is a great accent with the colored ornaments and black sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I was sure those ornaments were stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your take on the sketch and those fab ornaments :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've made this sketch your own, Lesley! Love these colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I must find time to play along with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Lesley,

    Your card just ROCKS - but I also ♥ the way you displayed and captured it too. I think its eye catching and effective and I might have to just lift your photo taking technique, if thats ok. So glad I came to visit each of you designers, what a wonderful array of carding ideas I've now stored away ....

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Lesley, your ornaments are so pretty and the twine adds a perfect touch,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not sure how I missed this, but now that I do I wanted to let you know how cute this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! This is Beautiful and Cheerful!! I LOVE your FUN design and the added elements!! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge and I hope to see you again next week!! Have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL!!! Love those ornaments! So glad you joined us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO pretty! I love the ornaments and the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)