Thursday, October 10, 2013

MOJO Monday #341 {Thinking of Fall} & The Ribbon Carousel


The MOJO Monday sketch is so pretty and I was excited to try it out!!! I have never made so many "Fall" themed cards before but this year I seem to be in the mode! I wanted to play with some rich Fall colours and I decided to play along with the Ribbon Carousel again.




For October, let's see your....
 Fall anHalloween creations!
I used some Teresa Collins papers, a 6x6 pad I bought a few months ago and paired it up with some SRM Sticker goodies. I love the sentiment from this Thinking of You sticker set. 


The Twine is also from the Teresa Collins lines. I used my new MFT Leaf Dies for the leaf and I used a simple punch to create the oak leaf. I wanted to create a simple giftbox with the pillow box from SRM Stickers.

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: None
Inks: None
Papers: Teresa Collins, Kraft, White, 
Extras: SRM Stickers, MFT Leaf Dies, Teresa Collins Twine, 
Oak Leaf Punch, Circle Nesties, Circle Punch, Pearls

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous creations, Lesley! Very elegant and rustic at the same time. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and pillow box. Love the colors and the big, pretty leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those maple leaves :) Great take on the mojo sketch and darling pillow box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant, Lesley! I love how you interpreted the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)