Monday, October 28, 2013

Merry Monday Weekly Winners

Thank you to everyone who played along with the challenge last week!!! We loved seeing all the cards that were entered!!! Great work and so much inspiration!! I also loved to see all the comments that were left around blogland!!! Thank you!


Now onto our winner:


I just loved the colours she used and the amazing images...such a beautiful card!



Congrats, Susan! We hope you will join us as a Guest Designer.  Please email Bonnie at bonklass at gmail dot com. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line



And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.




6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Susan & all the honorable mentions! The gallery is always inspiring, but this challenge was especially wonderful, I thought. I'm delighted my card received a vote--thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED seeing everyone's cards in the gallery!!
    Many thanks for the HM - MUCH appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippie!! I am thrilled to be an honorable mention!! Thank you so much! Congratulations to all the winners! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO!! SO EXCITED to be an honorable mention! What a great way to start the week! Congrats to Susan for her win with that beautiful card, and to the other honorable mentions for their wonderful creations too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely cards this week - well done to all. I especially love Susan's partridge in a pear tree - just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the honour of picking my card!! I'm thrilled. Congratulations to the honourable mention winners! I'm looking forward to being a guest designer! I love this Christmas challenge with all the great themes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)