Monday, October 14, 2013

Merry Monday Weekly Winners

Thank you to everyone who played along with my challenge last week!!! I loved seeing all the cards that were entered!!! Great work! There were many "tweet" cards to choose from!!




Sue's card was simply beautiful! I loved the background she created with the emboss resist technique and the way she coloured the little bird. The sparkle around the circle made this card extra special too!!! Isn't it lovely!


Congrats, Sue! We hope you will join us as a Guest Designer.  Please email Bonnie at bonklass at gmail dot com. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line



And our Honorable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.



7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I am so thrilled that you chose my card as Top Pick!! Thank you and congrats to the HM's. Have a great week, everyone.. Hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sue, your card is gorgeous. Congrats to all the Honorable Mentions also. Thanks for choosing my card as one of HM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sue, your card is gorgeous. Congrats to all the Honorable Mentions also. Thanks for choosing my card as one of HM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous vintage style card Sue. Definitely a winner. Loved all the honorable mention cards too. All the cards so creative and beautiful. TFS and inspiring us all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners! The cards are amazing! Thank you so much for choosing my card as an honorable mention!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners! The cards are stunning! Thank you so much for choosing my card as an honorable mention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Sue for her beautiful, winning card. All the bird cards were fabulous this past week. I'm so happy to be in the honorable mentions. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)