Friday, October 4, 2013

Meet "Nancy" {She's Crazy Awesome!}

This week, I am thrilled to feature Nancy Leppek!! Nancy and I have recently connected and she has kindly taken over the administrative side of things for my challenge called "Seize the Birthday". Not only is she completely organized but she is a joy to work with!!! I am so happy to have found her in blogland...she has become a good friend.

Nancy's cards are beautiful and inspiring. She is constantly pushing her crafty boundaries and I love all the projects she shares! She is a true inspiration!!


Go check out her blog and become a follower!!!

Nancy's blog is called Scrapper At Heart

I hope you will grab this badge for your blog, Nancy!


I asked her if I may share three of her cards on my blog, and I have chosen these three! It was tough as there were so many delightful creations to choose from! Go check out her blog and become a follower!!! Let's leave her a little love!

IMG_0013
SF2

IMG_0012

2 comments:

  1. You picked a keeper, Lesley. I work with her on the JUGS team and she is indeed wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, what a wonderful way to honor such a sweet lady! Nancy and I are the CASOS DT together and she is a constant source of happy and sweet. I adore her. Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)