Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy News to Share {Magical Wonder}!


 photo RCCrewwinter2013300.png

Well this has been such an exciting time for me as a designer during this last year and today I am thrilled to announce that I am the newest member of the Ribbon Carousel design team. I cannot tell you how surprised and delighted I was to receive the invite from Corinna. I think the challenges she hosts are a lot of fun and always so inviting!! Also, many of my good stamping pals are on the team, which makes it even more thrilling! Thank you so much, Corinna!

Stamping Supplies
Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Magical Season
Inks: Lucky Limeade (no Old Olive), Cherry Cobbler
Papers: Kraft, White, Cherry Cobbler, Season of Style Pad DSP
Extras: Large Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Burlap Ribbon

Today I want to share a card I made using some Stampin' Up goodies that have not seen ink in such a long time! I was inspired by the colour combo challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers to use Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Sahara Sand. I do not have any Sahara Sand, so I used some burlap ribbon and some kraft paper to "represent" my neutral. 

21 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley. LOVE the design of your card. I have the doily stamp set and have only inked it once. I would never thought of using it on a Christmas card - this is so creative (and pretty)!

    Congrats on being the newest member of the Ribbon Carousel Team ... they are so lucky to have you! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lesley! They are lucky to have you.
    Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lesley :). This is such a lovely card, the colours are great and the sentiment is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and HUGE congrats to you Lesley!! Invited even.......awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Lesley this is awesome! Congrats! Youru card is gorgeous today!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats!!!!!! what a gorgeous card! Love the burlap ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Lesley. You will be a wonderfully creative addition and always fun playing with our friends :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Girl!!! You must have been thrilled! Love the colors and the added burlap strip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you! You are going to be one busy lady.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Lesley! You do such beautiful work! How exciting for you! Love this card, everything is just perfect on it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Lesley. My goodness you are a busy, busy lady. Love your card, especially the touch of burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful news! so happy for you, Lesley! you will rock the RIBBON!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Lesley! ... How exciting.
    Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a sensational design, Lesley!! Congratulations for the new design team spot! You are always such an asset to have on any team!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOOT WOOT - huge CONGRATS Lesley :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card!!! Congrats to you for being on the design team, too!! Looking forward to seeing your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fabulous news, and a fabulous card to share! I can't believe the energy you must have, Miss Lesley. :) You put me to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is lovely!! I have some old SU stamps that need some lovin too. There's just too much fabulous stuff to play with these days... sigh.. Anyway congrats on your new design team!! That is wonderful news! Hope you have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMGOSH!!! How did I miss all these wonderful, exciting announcements!?!? Yay you!!! congrats girl!!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)