Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Fun {Getting my Spooky on!}

If you are looking for my Whimsy and Stars Stamp release card, please CLICK HERE.


I won't lie. I do not usually make Halloween cards, in fact...very few in the last 4 years...maybe only a handful of cards in total but I am totally in the festive mood that is taking over blogland...yes, there is a Halloween "glow" in the blogging world!!!


I got out my newest purchase which was a 6x6 mini Halloween paper pad from My Mind's Eye. I LOVE the witches in the frames...oh so much fun!!! I used some SRM sticker goodness and added the spider and the sentiment below...I love how quick and easy those stickers are!!! 

So I am playing along with a few challenges:
 photo 190b3cdf-1dc7-4628-b8b5-1e53415f89a1.jpg





For October, let's see your....
 Fall anHalloween creations!



15 comments:

  1. This is absolutely wonderful Lesley! Such a fun halloween card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Lesley! So fun :)
    I see I'm not the only one that jumped into making Halloween cards this year. In the past couple of years, I've made...maybe 2 or 3 total. This year I think I've made 7. I'm having a lot of fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch and our insp. picture! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your Halloween card! One of my favorite Holidays to make cards for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep! I LOVE this, Lesley! fantastic take on the Spooky Scene challenge at the Curtain Call! thanks for joining us for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not TOO spooky but pretty darn cute!! Hope you're doing well Lesley, have a great day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously you know how to rock out a sketch!! What a fantastic card for all the challenges! Love your spooky scene for the Curtain Call challenge! Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Lesley, I don't do many Halloween cards either...this one if Spooktacular!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a Spooky Cute card, Lesley! Love the fun papers and your little creepy crawler! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl! I love this card, I have already seen it all over Pinterest!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so totally adorable!! I love that little spider!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)