Monday, September 16, 2013

Merry Monday Christmas Card Club #75 {Red, Dark Brown, Vanilla, Champagne or Gold with some shimmer}

Welcome to the Merry Monday Christmas Card Club!!! Thank you for playing along and for all the commenting that you did for each other!! We did have some questions asked last week and I posted answers to them HERE.


This week we want you to use Red, Dark Brown, 
Vanilla and Champagne or Gold with some shimmer...

Here are the Guidelines to follow:
1. Each week there will be a brand new challenge posted on Monday at 5am (PST).
2. Each participant must comment on 3 cards in the INLINKZ Gallery to be eligible to win. 
3. Neutral colours and any product is welcome. (Neutral Colours are all Stampin' Up Neutrals)
4. Follow the weekly challenge closely to complete a Christmas card.
5. HAVE FUN!

For my card, I decided to use my brand new There She Goes goodies!!! I love paper piecing and using up bits of scrap paper from my paper bin. I kept the layout fairly simple.

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: There She Goes {Warmest Wishes Stamp Set & Die}
Inks: Black
Papers: Kraft, Espresso, Vanilla, Poppy Parade, retired SU! DSP
Extras: Neutrals SU! Candy Dots {Vanilla}, Big Shot, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Champagne Glimmer Paper

Welcome to our Guest Designer this week Marybeth L.!! She won our challenge a couple of weeks ago! Would you like to be a Guest Designer? Be sure to play along, as our weekly winner is our next Guest Designer! Let's see what the team has created for the challenge!


14 comments:

  1. Love your card Lesley. The packages are so cute. What a great inspiration photo and all the DT cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley. Adorable packages tied with polka-dot ribbon - so cute! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little present!! Cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty packages! I love the embossing on the red! I never think to emboss colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red is so vibrant Lesley, it really sets of those gorgeous packages beautifully. Love the repeat stamping of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lesley, this card is so pretty! Love the packages and the embossing! Very rich looking with these colors!
    I have been really enjoying the new Merry Monday Challenges! So glad you kept this challenge going!
    Have a great week, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little gifts are so cute, Lesley! I love the red polka dot "ribbon". Great layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas candy cute. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is just WONDERFUL! What great paper piecing and that little line of sentiment is sweet, sweet, sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards everyone! I love this colour scheme! Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lesley, Poppy Parade is an AWESOME red to use with those cute die-cut presents!! Love your card, and all the fabulous DT samples. I've had a lot of fun with this challenge - thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card Lesley, your little presents are so cute. I love the vibrant red background with all that texture.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A colour combination that is definitely a challenge for me - throwing the dark brown in there is the challenging bit! All of the design team cards are wonderful. I'm enjoying these recent challenges a lot (though I missed last week because I was on vacation).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cute little presents and the way you did the sentiment Lesley.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)