Monday, June 10, 2013

Merry Monday Winners

Such an excellent week here at Merry Monday!!! Thank you to everyone who joined us and played along!!! I cannot believe how quickly the year is zooming by, but I am thankful to have so many Christmas cards finished for my stash!!! Yippee!


Now onto our TOP PICK for the week! I was absolutely taken with Kim's amazing card! Look at the paper piecing she did! WOW! I have to say, I always wanted this stamp set but it retired before I could get it. I love the whimsy to it and Kim has showcased it beautifully!!! 



Congratulations, Kim! We hope you will join us as our Guest Designer for Monday, June 17th. Please email Sherry at seckblad@aol.com. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line.  


And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE that sleigh full of presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners and thank you for picking my card as an honorable mention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic cards ladies :)
    thanks so much for the shout out!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)