Monday, June 17, 2013

Merry Monday #67 {Happy Holidays}

Hello and welcome to Merry Monday! Each week, I create a sketch for you to use to create a Christmas card for your stash! We hope you can join us!


This week's sketch can be used to create a simple or an ornate card!! Have fun with it and play along! For my card I decided to use a die cut doily from Martha Stewart and pulled out my 5 petal flower punch again! I used a sticker from SRM for my sentiment.


Welcome to our Guest Designer this week Kim Badelt! She won our challenge a couple of weeks ago! Would you like to be a Guest Designer? Be sure to play along, as our weekly winner is our next Guest Designer!

14 comments:

  1. Love your card Lesley! awesome work by the DT too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Lesley and you have used my favorite flower punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and I love the card you created with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design! Love that pointsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors and the beautiful flower! I don't think I've ever embossed on Crumb Cake, but I'm going to try that now. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful poinsettia, Lesley!! Awesome creation! It is so pretty "framed" by the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Lesley and the design team.
    I have just loaded the card I made today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card Lesley! Your doily and poinsettia are a lovely focal point on your card! Another fab sketch - how do you find the time?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, Lesley! Love the white doily against the embossed Crumb Cake. Beautiful poinsettia, too! Love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic sketch and DT inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I wanted you to know I loved and used your sketch for my Stampin' for the Weekend DT card, and I list your challenge in my my blog post - but I didn't enter it here because it's a wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Lesley, your poinsettia is so pretty and I love these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card, Lesley, and the DT cards are superb!! This sketch is sooooooooo perfect for a wintery Christmas card and I know I'll be using it for years to come! Thank you, all!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a bright and cheerful card, Lesley! Love how you featured your pretty poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)