Monday, February 11, 2013

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #49 {Winter "Hi"}


Welcome to my weekly Christmas card Challenge called "Merry Monday"! Each week, I post a challenge to inspire you to create a Christmas card for your Christmas card stash! I have a design team of 10 lovely ladies and we are all working on getting a Christmas card done each week! This week we have a sketch for you to try!!! Even though the sketch is square, feel free to make an A2 card or any other sized card, just as long as the sketch is still visible.

Welcome to our guest designer this week, Kay Miller. She has created a beautiful card! Thank you Kay!

Here is my card for this week's sketch!!! I used a sweet image from the old "AMUSE" stamp line and the matching sentiment. I also got out some of the fun May Arts ribbon which I LOVE and added a big bow to my card!!! I was inspired by Stacey Schafer's pretty bow found HERE. Thanks Stacey!!


{Supplies Used}
Stamps: retired AMUSE
Inks: Copics and Memento Black
Papers: Real Red, October Afternoon, SU! DSP, Whisper White
Extras: May Arts Ribbon, Embossing Folder (Swiss Dots) and Big Shot

Wait until you see the beautiful samples from the design team! Wow, they created such amazing cards this week! Thank you ladies!! I am so proud of my team, they are wonderful and I appreciate all the work they do during the week with commenting!!!


LeAnne PuglieseBonnie KlassNina Forsyth
Wendy AungstVicki BurdickSue Joyce

Sherry Eckblad
Narelle Farrugia
Kay Miller (GD)Margaret MoodyAllisa Chilton

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me as guest designer this week! I was thrilled to participate! I love the sketch and had so much fun creating a card! All of the designers cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card this week, Lesley! Love the paper, your pretty ribbon and that cute image! Awesome sketch this week!!
    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lesley, what an adorable image! And the red and white polka dot paper and striped ribbon add so much fun! Glad your play went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Lesley! Love that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you card, Lesley....and that big bow is fantastic!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is too cute! Love that bow so off to watch the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute Lesley - those little guys are adorable! You always manage to use papers I've never seen before (do you have an even bigger pile than I do?) and I LOVE that pretty ribbon you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Lesley, this image is so cute and I love your bow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little image, Lesley! That ribbon is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh fabulous sketch! Can't wait to play...this weekend! LOL!

    Love all the wonderful samples! Such fantastic inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet and fun card with that red dsp, and the ribbon is to die for! Thanks for another fun sketch challenge with so much yummy inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, I LOVE this, Lesley! I have that ribbon so it's hard to type while rubbing my hands together with glee over this inspiration!!

    (Notice how often I've kept my resolution to play in MM this year? Somehone I turned the calendar to January yesterday and tomorrow it's Valentine's Day. I should see a doctor about this blurry life I seem to be living!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful inspiration as always great cards DT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable image Lesley, and I love you beautiful bow and your ribbon is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I love your card, Lesley! Those little skating squirrels are just too cute! Nice job of adding color to them and I love the patterned papers you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)