Monday, January 21, 2013

Merry Monday Winners

Whew!!! Such an amazing week of submissions, the design team loved visiting your blogs and checking out your submissions!!!


This week's Top Pick-voted on by the design team is this adorable card created by:


Pennant Punch Trees 002

Congratulations Anne! We hope you will join us as our Guest Designer for Monday, January 28th. Please email me by clicking the envelope icon at the top of my blog. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line.


And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, and this week we ALL chose an Honourable Mention! Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the Honourable Mention, Ladies! And congratulations to Anne! Those Christmas trees are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners! Thanks for choosing my card as an honourable mention! Looking forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all our winners this week. Everyone's cards were amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Anne and to all the Honourable Mentions! I'm thrilled to be picked as one of them - thank you so much! Now I'm off to make a bird-themed card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing me as an honorable mention! I am so thrilled! All of the cards were just amazing! Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so proud to have my card among the list of honorable mentions! Congratulations to Anne and all of the other HM winners too! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! Thanks so much for picking my card in your Mentions! Hee hee! The rest of the cards are stunning!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)