Thursday, November 8, 2012

MOJO Monday

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Winter Girl (Digi by Torico), AMUSE sentiment
Papers: Be of Good Cheer, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler
Inks: Copics
Extras: Corner Rounder, Nesties, Snowflake Punch, Gem

I am short on crafty time this week, work has been busy as it is report card season and I have lots of assessment to do! But I did managed a quick card tonight, for a few different challenges! The sketch comes from MOJO Monday! I also entered a couple of other challenges...



3 comments:

  1. Cute card and I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw....what a cute little image! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour combo and a sweet image you have used.
    Thanks for joining our V for Vibrant Colours at ABC Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Remember you can never have to many Christmas cards ;)
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)