Monday, October 8, 2012

Upcoming Christmas Card Class


I have a brand new card class coming up! It uses a cute new "Martini and Drink" set that I love! The set has Christmas and Birthday sentiments in it!!! If you would like to attend the class, all you need to do is purchase the set from me! The class will be on Saturday, October 20th from 1-3pm...please email me if you would like to attend!!! Thank you to Bronwyn Eastly for her great purse idea!!!



You get to keep the Stamp Set at the end of the class and you get to make and keep the card and matching purse, perfect for a co-worker or friend for Christmas!

To sign up for the class, please email me by Wednesday, October 10th. I will be placing the order that night.

What: Martini Christmas Card Class
When: Saturday, October 20th from 1-3pm
Where: My home
Cost: $26.95 for the set (plus shipping and taxes)

Early bird gets the worm…the first person to register for the class will receive FREE shipping.

Thanks! Please let me know if you have any questions or leave comment.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley! Sounds like an awesome class! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that doesn't make for a Happy Christmas, I don't know what does. LOL Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute set this is and that little purse is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)