Saturday, October 20, 2012

Retro Sketches, Card Crafter's Circle and Dynamic Duos {Happy Halloween}


Just a quick card for two challenges and then I am off to work on some homework for my class. Lots of marking and assessing this weekend for me! There is an adorable sketch over at Retro Sketches and I used the Orange and Black combo over at Dynamic Duos! Have a great weekend everyone.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Whipper Snapper Stamp
Inks: Copics and Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Paper: Flourishes White, Black, Tangerine Tango
Extras: Scallop Edge Die, Embossing Folder, Big Shot

Also entering the following challenges:
Card Crafter's Circle-Halloween Theme


I bought this stamp a few years ago and had only inked it up once! I was happy to colour with my Copics!!

18 comments:

  1. A very cute image Lesley ~ sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I LOVE Whipper Snapper stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is so cute Lesley, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You nailed this sketch. Love this cute little image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lesley,
    Thanks for playing in our Challenge this week at Card Crafters Circle. Love all your layers,embellishments and the card colour combination, wonderful Halloween card!!!I'm your newest follower!
    Hugs Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little guy is adorable, Lesley! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lesley... a wonderful creation (I love orange and black!) Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's a cutey - and you have showcased him perfectly with that simple layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fun image Lesley, made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute image and such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another amazing card Lesley. You are one of my inspirations...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable, Lesley! Love the simple design too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lesley that image is so cute. Love your CAS design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)