Monday, October 29, 2012

Mojo Monday and There She Goes {One Fine Chick!}

A quick opportunity to craft tonight and I had fun colouring! I seem to go through these colouring bouts and it is exciting to be inspired by a photograph and a sketch! My sketch is my interpretation of the fun sketch at Mojo Monday. Instead of a flower on the left side, I opted for a flagged sentiment. My colour choices come from the There She Goes Inspiration Challenge this week, the picture is below...it is full of Fall colours. I made this for a friend, who has been so much fun to work with!

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Blossom by Blossom (TSG)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics
Paper: Kraft, Cherry Cobbler, Vanilla 
Extras: Button, Square Scalloped Die


11 comments:

  1. Very cute - and your coloring on that image is wonderful!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Lesley, I love that sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley this is as cute as can be! What a sweet little image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is too cute, Lesley! Hope you are well, my friend, and that your 'new' school is working out okay for you. You're often in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Lesley. Super cute image and great layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)