Sunday, October 28, 2012

Merry Monday Winners for Sketch #38 now posted on Sundays

Starting this week at Merry Monday, we are going to be choosing Winners a little differently. The winners will be posted on Sunday evenings and up to this point, I have been choosing the weekly Top Pick all by myself but I often struggle, trying to choose just one winner. I have enlisted the help of my design team. 
  1. They all email me with a Top Pick and an Honourable Mention Choice! 
  2. I then tally the votes and the person with the most votes in the Top Pick Category is our winner for that week!
I also thought, some fresh new winner badges were overdue!! To all of our winners this week, feel free to grab your winner badge for your blog sidebar.


This week's winner is:

Lacey Stephens
Cuteness 1

Please email me Lacey by clicking the envelope icon in my blog banner. We would love to have you join us on November 5th as our Guest Designer.

And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below. They are in random order.




Be sure to join us tomorrow for our next challenge! 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the picks - love this new way of choosing our winners Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, thank you for the mention of my card! I love the new badges! Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all winners and thanks for the mention of my card. I´m honored and grabed the badge for my blog.

    Greetings from Germany, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention on my card! Beautiful cards ladies! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the new fun badges :) thanks for picking my card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)